Saturday, May 29, 2010

The kick start of Holiday!

The anticipation was there, however, I'm feeling fucking stress whenever the thought of FYP report has to be done.
I haven't even start on a single shit and yes, i am still here blogging all the random stuffs that has been happening.

Revolving around babylove & my employment hours to be completed that I would to miss out some meetups :(
It sucks, but yea~
Still,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAOBAO~

Had a movie "Prince of Persia" at AMKHub. It wasn't that fascinating & the story was quite predictable, but nevertheless, the fantasy was still quite alright.
Quite surprise that the air conditioner weren't much cooling then expected, yet babylove was feeling cold -_-|| *ask him bring jacket nvr listen*

It doesn't matter how else one be so sensitive to stuff that had happen.
I prefer to let nature take its course, as impel or reprimanding doesn't take you anywhere.
I don't like to fake it to make the situation turn better. (:

No comments: