Wednesday, May 26, 2010


The minutes of Msn chatting with Richard makes me realized much stuff about how things has been ongoing for me.
No worries, it ain't hectic nor there is anything wrong.
It's just kinda went out of the plan for a few months.
& I'm gonna put it right back into place one by one. (:

I had more time for my friends, my school projects & work.
Why fret over small little stuff? I seriously need to stop my perfectionist idea of life and get on with I have man.
Likewise BabyCaleb has told me. It seems like both of us were having the best of both worlds.
Family, Friends, Loving Partner (:


School's Understand Tests are over. I'm so got to be moving my ass to work and time management planning to fully utilized my 2 weeks of holidays.
Especially when my bunch of Proteomics Classmate went to Genting Highland that I have plan for them.
( damn annoying when you're the one planning, yet aint th one going -_-|| )

No comments: