Tuesday, June 08, 2010

The Nightmare on Elm Street





Just gotten back after the hangout with Kemin and Angeline at Cineleisure to catch a movie "The Nightmare on Elm street". Gore shows with the bloody scenes and mysterious story plot to be discovered. I even had my share of laughter(
okay! that's eerie) because we, only three girls were horrified by the sudden attack and the fantastic stereo of the speakers right above us -_-||
literally, scare the hell out of us and ended up laughing at each other and commenting weird nonsensical impossible happening that we're not to be asleep at night, though I'm still trying my best to remain calm and not to be disgraceful at the same time. LOL


FYP report is a big killer right now, & term break is gonna end real soon.
Party is ON for Wednesday, hitting the dancefloor to welcome the new week of studies <3

While things are finally to come to light that it ain't that simple to have a mutual understanding of the situation when we are just standing right outside the circle knowing the one part of the stories. It's nice to know, & it's good that I've understand ;) as I truely believe on my interpretational skills, what's on yours/ hers / his mind right now?
It has began to remind of the lesson we had before, Cognitive and Communication modules. I hope you would began to sense it and know it. ;)

No comments: