Sunday, June 06, 2010


Received OnlineShopping loots today (:
Have my day kickstart with items that I have been awaiting for, especially the 24k Gold Plating Sticker, that has anti-radiation function which isolated up to 95% of electromagnectic waves.
Many of you could have exposed to the harmful effect of radiation done to our body.

I bought the "Don't Touch!" sticker and have it paste it immediately onto my iPhone when I got my hands on it. LOL! Yes, my paranoid-ism has got to be the tip-top level that makes me behaves super auntie at times.

Audiotechnica Headphones with Gold plating were received in good condition with free wiring holder. (:
New stuff, good mood. *yet spoilt in the later part due to unknown reason of myself -_-*
Heading over to Intercon to work perks me up on dolling myself for the one hour with an annoying guy pm-ing me tons of nonsensical stuff. =x

I have so many plans in mind to keep myself occupied after work, yet ended up waiting like a rotting log at HOME for him to finish his session of catching up.
Should have proceed along with my plan then. humph!
sometimes, it would end up in a disappointment when you couldn't be able to deliver the best and doesn't take in suggestion.

No comments: