Thursday, June 03, 2010

Blingblings

The day has started with such a wreck at home with my brother watching cartoons. When I'm still lazing, sleeping soundly.

Whatever... Literally rot my day with FYP research and report typed out. 5000words!!! Here I come! I'm so gonna conquer you!


I had a last minute meetup with th hiccups on & off from babylove's camp. Which I was super dress down for th day heading down to AMKhub walking real fast that I miss out my friend whom had notice me -_-
Both of us were joyful when th moment we both knew that we are gonna meetup soon. I sense the love my dear. <3
& Im addicted to Koi Milktea!

Nevertheless, peeps had already return from Genting trip. Feeling so regretted that why can't I join them ;(

I have finally activate the interest of blinging up stuff.
Here's some of the outcome.
For me, the result of my first attempt, I'm very much satisfied.










Boyfriend says that he and I are gonna bling up a keychain for one another ;) nice!
I'm awaiting for the day. Lol!

No comments: