Tuesday, June 01, 2010

A highly makeover is a need to the removal of my laziness.
I've been ignoring much stuff that has to be done and require attention more then anything else. But I literally ignore th fact and continue to play ignorance. Ended up I have to do everything last minute.

It's becoming a habit and no standardization. -_-
Too happily in love till damn nua~
Nah! People! I need motivation!!!

Settled my lunch with Richard before I proceed to work.
& everytime when we had a conversation with each other, he would begin the lesson of teaching and guidance given to me. It seems like there are lots of stuff for me to catch up (:

It was lovely to be receiving meetups at Aljunied with my secondary school friends once again.
We had late dinner at chuplao market, which super pack with the residents living there and also much familiar were seen too (:
Changes occurs, but the queue and waiting time for the food is enough to kill me of hunger.
It took forever for the western food stall to serve us the food & guys were all jokingly saying that the chicken have yet to be caught all those shit stuff.
Literally had a good laugh with them. LOL
Same old shit, same old people, but laughter went on forever. <3>

Nevertheless, at least I'm beginning to feel the sense of satisfaction for the day. & I realized that, food is always involved in all my meetup's with friends. *feeling fatttt*
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone <3

No comments: