Friday, June 11, 2010

Many of them has been telling me how great it is for to be financially independant at the age of 14. I have to admit that I have the sense of satisfaction, fulfillment & the sense of achievements that I am taking full control of my life.
Definitely, I didn't neglect the love to shared to my family.
A partner interchanging has occurs from times to times, due to I was young and naive. But I never stop myself from working. Because, I know that I must keep on going further, not being able to stop for a moment at all. Though all in all, each of them taught me different values and principles.

People, it may seems easy to handle th job and studies. This takes sacrifices...
Indicating the lose of entertainment. ( See! the power of money! $.$)
I have began to lose time to spent with friends.
I have lesser sleepless night in order to rush my projects / task allocated due to school graduation requirements.

Life, at times, it's not gonna be in your control. But I believe in making it a better route for me to move on comfortably with graciousness, confidence.
Troubles is inevitable, but treating it as a nuisance & raving on and on wasn't gonna help at all. It's just got to be making things worse. Hence, literally solve the issue straight away, whether it is too brutal, the fact -facing situation that I would just ask the person, face-the-fact with little explanation. Time is always 24hour per day ain't enough for me.

what goes around comes around (:

No comments: